There's many reasons you may want one of the best heated pants.
Maybe you're a motorcycle rider looking to extend you're riding season or a skier looking for some added warmth. Or maybe you're just looking to fight cold this winter in general.
Whatever you're reason, you'll be able to find a pair of heated pants that suits your needs.
Below are my top 6 and let's take a look at them now!
Top 3 heated Pants
Action Heat Heated Baselayer Pants
If the chilly air leaves your legs, back, and hips cold and aching, then you'll benefit from wearing the ActionHeat Heated Base Layer Pants.
These lightweight pants wrap your legs in warmth thanks to their insulating fabric and heating elements.
The pants' slim fit makes them an ideal base layer for skiers, snowboarders, hunters, or anyone who loves to the great outdoors even in cold weather.
See All Features
* Insulating and water-resistant materials. The ActionHeat Heated Base Layer Pants are made of ultra-light yet insulating polyester. The polyester fibers are interwoven with a bit of spandex that gives the pants their elasticity. The pants feature a slim fit, and comes with an elasticized waistband, so you can easily slip them on.
* Far-Infrared carbon fiber heating elements. This pair of pants is equipped with Far-Infrared carbon fiber heating elements that produce a warmth you can rely on even when you're skiing or hunting in sub-zero temperatures. The heating elements are positioned over the left and right knees/thighs, plus another at the backside. ActionHeat calls this the Tri-Zone heating system, and it efficiently and effectively provides warmth and comfort in areas where you need them most.
* With 3 heat levels. The warmth produced by heating elements can be adjusted using the built-in touch control button positioned at the waist. Simply press the button to power it on or adjust the temperature from low to medium to high. Each change in temperature is indicated by a change in the button's colors.
* With 5v ActionHeat 6000 mAh lithium-polymer power bank. This pair of pants comes with its own 5v 6000 mAh power bank that is connected to the heating elements via a USB cable. This battery is stored inside the pants' right pocket. With a wall adapter and multiple USB ports.
The ActionHeat Heated Base Layer Pants work well even when worn underneath jeans, motorcycle chaps, or any other loose fitting pants. But the battery life and the heating elements need to be improved.
- 3 heat settings
- Water resistant materials
- Extra insulation
- Some battery issues
Mobile Warming Dual Power Pants
Travel anywhere you want without fearing the frigid air when you're wearing the Mobile Warming Dual Power Heated Pants.
These heated cargo pants are unisex, so you can treat yourself this winter or give it as a gift for a friend or a family member.
The pants’ loose fit, multiple pockets, and insulating materials make these the perfect heated pants for motorcycle riders and rescuers
See All Features
* Protective design and insulating materials. The outer layer of the Mobile Warming Dual Power Heated Pants is made of Wind-Shark®, a 4-way stretch softshell fabric which offers ample protection from the onslaught wind and water. The pants are lined with Rainguard®, a fleece lining that reinforces the pants' water-resistant properties. Designed to resemble cargo pants, these pants have a relaxed fit and multiple pockets, making them perfect for work or for play.
* Multi-zone Far-Infrared heat elements and 4 heat settings. These pants have 3 heating elements positioned on the right and left knees, waist, and seat. With 4 heat settings so you can adjust the temperature according to the weather condition. Simply press the integrated touch control button to power it on or adjust the temperature of your pants.
* With dual power options. These pants come with a 12v 5.2mAh lithium-ion battery that you can use when you’re away from your vehicle. But if you want a more dependable power source, then use the 12v power lead adapter which allows you to connect it to your bike, snowmobile, or ATV's power source. These pants allow you to maximize the warmth with the help of the Dual Power technology. This allows you to connect the pants with a Mobile Warming heated jacket or vest using a separate Y-harness (sold separately).
* Lasts up to 11 hours between charges. Its powerful lithium-ion battery can last up to 11 hours, so you can ride your motorcycle, ski, hunt, fish, or work longer.
The multi-zone heat panels, premium materials, and dual power options all make the Mobile Warming Dual Power Heated Pants one of the best -- and most expensive -- heated pants in this review.
You can wear them underneath a pair of loose fit jeans, motorcycle chaps, or any loose fit pants to keep your legs protected from the cold while you ride or work.
- 11 hours of heat
- Protecting materials
- Loose fitting so you can layer more
- 4 heat settings
- Pretty expensive
Venture Heat Heated Baselayer Pants
Dare to venture outside your comfort zone with these Venture Heat Heated Base Layer Pants.
Now you can ski, ride your snowmobile, or travel to work without fearing that the cold air will make your legs stiff and numb thanks to the Venture Heat Heated Base Layer Pants.
Find out more about this exciting product by checking out the features listed below
See All Features
* Insulating materials fused with a lightweight design. The Venture Heat Heated Pants have a nylon-spandex blend outer shell. This blend of materials ensures that the pants are not only soft and elastic but also insulating and protects your legs from wind, rain, and melted snow. The lining is a made of luxurious brushed fleece which serves as an additional insulating layer and barrier between your skin and the heating elements. These pants are lightweight and feature a regular fit, making them perfect with jeans, snow pants, or any other loose fitting pants.
* Xtreme Comfort Technology (XCT) heating system. The pants are equipped with Xtreme Comfort Technology (XCT) heating system which uses micro-alloy fiber heating elements. The heating elements are so fine and light you'll barely feel that the wires are there while wearing the pants. The temperature can be adjusted by pressing the button located at the waistband. Like other pants in this review, the button changes colors whenever you adjust the temperature.
* With multi Tri-Zone Heating Area. The heating elements are positioned where you need them most: the right and left knees, plus another panel on the rear hips. This positioning makes these pants ideal not just for athletes, but also for those who are recovering from knee and hip injuries and other health conditions.
* Includes a high-capacity and long-lasting lithium-ion battery. These heated pants are powered by a high-capacity 7v lithium-ion battery that is stored inside a secure pocket.
The Venture Heat Heated Base Layer Pants are the most inexpensive and highly rated heated bottoms in this list, making them a great investment for athletes and even those who have knee, hip, and leg issues. The quality of the battery and its run-time, however, should be improved.
- Comes from a trusted company
- 6 hours of heat
- 3 heat settings
- No major cons
Mobile Warming Primer Heat Pants
The Mobile Warming Primer Heated Base Layer Pants wrap snugly around your legs to provide them the warmth and comfort you need while hunting, skiing, or driving to work.
From the snug fit to the temperature control via Bluetooth, these base layers are packed with features that you will love.
These pants are created by Mobile Warming, one of the leading designers and manufacturers of heated garments.
See All Features
* Insulating and elastic fabric. The Mobile Warming Primer Heated Base Layer Pants are the ideal base layer for skiing, hiking, hunting, and other winter activities. These pants are made of a polyester-spandex blend, and this fusion of fibers ensure that the pants are elastic, insulating, and lightweight. They have anti-bacterial and anti-static properties, plus flat-lock seams to prevent chafing.
* Tri-Zone Heat Elements. The Far-Infrared heating elements are located on the right and left thighs, and the lower back, so you are adequately protected from the cold even when the temperature outside has dipped below zero. The temperature of the Mobile Warming Primer Heated Base Layer Pants ranges from a nice and toasty 90°F when set on low to an ultra-warm 135°F. You can control the temperature by pressing the pants’ integrated touch control button.
* Temperature control via the MW Connect™ app and Bluetooth technology. Apart from the built-in touch control button, you can control the temperature with a simple tap of a button on your smartphone. Mobile Warming has developed the MW Connect™ app which allows you to set the temperature from low to high using your smartphone. Download the app on your phone and connect it to the base layer via Bluetooth technology.
* Warmth of up to 10 hours. This base layer comes with its own 7.4v lithium-ion battery that is portable and rechargeable. When set on low, the battery runs up to 10 hours, giving you plenty of time to work or play during the day.
Because of their snug fit, the Mobile Warming Primer Heated Pants are perfect as a base layer for jeans, snow pants, and motorcycle chaps. Despite the insulating materials and high-tech features, these pants are moderately priced, making them perfect for those who want to experience next-level warmth but don't want to splurge.
- Stretch materials are good for activities
- Can be controlled through your smart phone
- 10 hours of warmth
- Needs to be worn under other pants
Firstgear Heated Pants
Riding your bike or snowmobile can be exhilarating and fun, but being outdoors all the time can also take its toll on your body.
Now you can stay cozy and warm even while you're driving and it's snowing thanks to Firstgear 12v Heated Pant Liners.
Check out the features below to know if these will be your favorite motorcycle gear this season
See All Features
* Stretch and insulating pant liners. Protect your hips and legs from the cold with the Firstgear 12v Heated Pant Liners. These liners are made from stretchy spandex so riding and maneuvering your bike on the road is easier. The fabric is treated with anti-bacterial and Moisture Management so it remains dry and odor-free even when you sweat.
* 3 heat zones. The heating elements of the Firstgear 12v Heated Pant Liners are located on the thighs and knees -- parts of a rider's legs that are most vulnerable to the cold. But these heat panels can be inadequate, especially if your lower legs and lower back are also prone to being cold.
* Uses a DC power source. This unique pant liner uses your motorcycle's battery to power up the heating elements. This eliminates the need for a battery that might not be as long-lasting, and is great especially for hours-long rides on the open road.
Overall, the Firstgear 12v Heated Pant Liners are a great product for motorcycle riders with their lightweight yet insulating materials and adequate heating elements.
But the heating elements can sometimes get very hot and come with a high price tag. Note that this uses a DC power source, and a battery and wall charger are not included in the package
- Stretch materials
- All around heating
- Multiple heat settings
- Needs to be plugged in
- Only good for motorcycles